We are hiring a Senior Associate in our Engagement Studio.
Our Engagement studio is in the business of winning people. For us, engage is a small word with big meaning. So we explore the expanse of that meaning in our engagement studio practice. We view people as voters, workers, and consumers; innovators and changemakers; parents, children, and community across cultures, globally. We focus on harnessing the collective power of people to center inclusion in the public square.
This position reports directly to the Director of the Engagement Studio.
The Senior Associate for the Engagement Studio is responsible for supporting the Director of the Engagement Studio winning business in campaigns of all varieties (issue, political, corporate, community). The Senior Associate will work directly with clients and is responsible for providing stellar client service delivery and work product. If you have a passion for winning people and consider yourself an engagement strategist for organizations, companies, and candidates, and you have a proven record of success in executing strategic objectives, we are looking for you!
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. The role is full-time and features medical and dental benefits; short and long-term disability insurance; and optional ira.
People of color, women, people who are differently-abled, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with Engagement Studio Team to brainstorm concepts and content for use in client campaigns
- Plan high-quality engagement events such as webinars, conferences, and briefings for campaign stakeholders, and other internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with Director of the Engagement Studio to develop strategy and scope for client services
- Draft, review, and contribute to proposals for client campaigns and other services
- Support daily client relations and written communications
- Provide high-quality client service delivery and work product from the studio
- Research and identify prospective clients, and follow up on leads along with the Director of the Engagement Studio
- 2 - 4 years previous experience in marketing, consulting, or in large scale campaigns
- Experience in electoral, issue, or advocacy-based political activities as well as corporate social responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with prospective client contacts and partners
- Experience working with local level organizers and organizations
- Experience with small scale and large scale fundraising
- Experience working with high profile figures and nationwide organizations
- Experience analyzing/interpreting data such as polling, focus groups, interviews, stakeholder feedback
- Experience managing c-suite executives, principals, and leaders
- Organizing credentials or coursework in Organizational Development/Leadership
- Experience in digital marketing and media
- Experience with content creation and production for campaigns including key tools and technology
- Seven-figure fundraising and budget management experience
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.