We are hiring a Project Manager at Think Rubix.
The Project Manager works from the Office of Business Development & Operations as a member of the management team. TR's management team is lean. The management team supports each studio, and all principals to deliver superb client service delivery and efficient internal operations for a dynamic team.
This position directly reports to the Director of Business Development and Operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of delivering projects on time and within budget and scope. The Project Manager will coordinate The Firm’s people and processes to ensure that our projects deliver desired results.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our Firm’s core values, particularly the social innovation framework. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen, and have a solid understanding of business development, operations, and project management.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. The role is full-time and features medical and dental benefits; short and long-term disability insurance; and optional ira.
People of color, women, differently-abled persons and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Support developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or delays to management as needed and act proactively to resolve issues
- Support HR/personnel development as directed
- Experience working with a team of consultants with varying stakes, and perspectives
- Experience managing aspects of project production, including timelines, sizable budgets and resourcing on accelerated timelines
- Experience managing staff and/or multiple teams of staff
- Proficient in Monday.com, Slack & HubSpot
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
- Intuition for who needs to weigh in on what and when
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with prospective client contacts and partners
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Management, Organizational Leadership or related field
- Background in lean experimentation modeling
- Certificate or other credentials in Project Management
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Experience building out schedules of fees and pricing schemes
- Experience with proposal software use for proposal generation
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.