Engagement Studio Director
We are hiring the Director of our Engagement Studio.
Our Engagement studio is in the business of winning people. For us, engage is a small word with big meaning. So we explore the expanse of that meaning in our engagement studio practice. We view people as voters, workers, and consumers; innovators and changemakers; parents, children, and community across cultures, globally. We focus on harnessing the collective power of people to center inclusion in the public square.
This position reports directly to the Managing Principal. The Director of the Engagement Studio is our chief people mover responsible for service delivery and client management in campaigns of all varieties (issue, political, corporate, community.) If you live and breathe winning people and building effective campaigns, have a proven record of success in leadership, management, and strategic execution (whether your candidate got the job or not,) we are looking for you!
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. The role is full-time and features medical and dental benefits; short and long-term disability insurance; and optional ira.
People of color, women, people who are differently-abled, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Lead brainstorming and idea generation for Engagement Studio team
- Identify new growth opportunities inclusive of campaign offerings for the firm
- Review and approve concepts and content for use in client campaigns
- Plan high-quality events such as webinars, conferences, and briefings for campaign stakeholders, and other internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with Managing and Co-Managing Principals to develop team strategy
- Provide day-to-day project management to Engagement Studio Team
- Draft proposals for client campaigns, including creative concepts and budgets
- Build and run trainings on organizing strategy
- Build client relations through email, telephone communication, and meetings
- Research and identify prospective nonprofit clients, and follow up on leads
- Represent Think Rubix at conferences, events, and meetings
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in political, training, and/or organizing work
- Experience in the political environment on at least three cycles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with prospective client contacts and partners
- Experience with email marketing, web analytics
- Experience working with local level organizers and organizations
- Experience with small scale and large scale fundraising
- Experience working with national level organizations
- Experience interpreting data such as polling, focus groups, interviews, feedback from community meetings, and making decisions based on this type of information
- 5 - 7 years previous experience in organizing and organizational development
- Proven track record of building and running successful training seminars
- Experience with digital media buying and spending
- Experience with content creation and production for campaigns
- Proven track record of seven-figure fundraising
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.