Digital Media Fellow
We are hiring a Digital Media Fellow in TR's Storytelling Studio.
Our Storytelling Studio builds brands and crafts equity-centered messages that reach diverse audiences across digital mediums. For us, storytelling is about animating shared values, illuminating culture, and moving people. We help brands tell their story with authentic narrative campaigns and creative design. Our approach to storytelling centers on human connection, values, eliciting emotion, and harnessing the power of culture.
This position directly reports to the Storytelling Studio Director. The Digital Media Fellow will contribute to the digital marketing, social media management, and content production aspects of the studio.
Compensation includes a competitive monthly stipend. The role is part-time or 20-30 hours per week.
People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business objectives and goals
- Generate, design, copywrite, schedule, publish, share and moderate engaging content daily (e.g. original graphics, text, photos, videos and news)
- Manage social media content editorial calendar
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Ideate and execute creative digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, A/B testing to maximize online engagement and traffic
- Monitor and track social media, web traffic, SEO, and digital ad performance metrics and analyze marketing data to direct future marketing strategies
- Support the design, build, curation and engineering of company podcast
- Developing written reports and presentations summarizing analysis and recommendations
- Proficiency in social media marketing management
- Demonstrated copywriting skill
- Previous experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, and/or Google Ads
- Preferred, but not required, to be a Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- Preferred, but not required, to have some proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Canva
- Excellent personal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes, and a results-oriented culture
- Ability to plan a project or program, track progress, and adjust resources as needed
- Be able to help create a long-term plan, monitor progress, and stick to goals
- Stellar communications skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional research skills and ability to absorb complex topics and produce content targeted for email marketing, social media marketing, or content marketing
- Ability to work well with a team, under deadlines, and with a positive, asset-based attitude
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.