Creative Design Fellow
We are hiring a Creative Design Fellow in TR's Storytelling Studio.
Our Storytelling Studio builds brands and crafts equity-centered messages that reach diverse audiences across digital mediums. For us, storytelling is about animating shared values, illuminating culture, and moving people. We help brands tell their story with authentic narrative campaigns and creative design. Our approach to storytelling centers on human connection, values, eliciting emotion, and harnessing the power of culture.
This position directly reports to the Storytelling Studio Director. The Digital Creative Fellow will contribute to the creative design, content production (including video and animation), and digital marketing aspects of the studio.
Compensation includes a competitive monthly stipend. The role is part-time or 20-30 hours per week.
People of color, women, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Collaborate with the Storytelling Studio team to design creative assets that meet client needs
- Conceptualize and design assets for social media content and digital marketing campaigns
- Design brand identity collateral such as logos, brand guidelines, web design, social media templates, stationery, reports, presentation decks, case studies
- Design and produce motion graphics and short-form videos for content marketing
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use feedback from other designers to improve the final design
- Organize and manage files on the firm’s cloud storage system
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Previous experience with website design preferred
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Competent in verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes, and a results-oriented culture
- Exceptional research skills and ability to absorb complex topics and produce content targeted for email marketing, social media marketing, or content marketing
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and with a positive, asset-based attitude
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.