We are hiring an Associate in TR's Equity Innovation Studio.
The Equity Innovation Studio is the 'smart-beat' of TR. Made up of practitioners of Just Transformation, the EI studio feels a lot like a think tank but uses research acumen that is relevant, active, and applicable to daily life. For many communities, innovations can be more of a bane rather than a boon. Coupling equity and innovation offer countless possibilities to transform systems. TR's EI studio practices systems change and design thinking.
This position directly reports to the Equity Innovation Studio Director. The Associate in the Equity Innovation Studio will be responsible for supporting the Firm’s day-to-day EI studio practice, including supporting research and product development efforts across our areas of expertise, supporting superb client experience and service delivery, and implementing Firm culture.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. The role is full-time and features medical and dental benefits; short and long-term disability insurance; and optional ira.
People of color, women, differently-abled persons, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Content creation and dissemination
- Managing articles, opinion editorials, and other pieces for client organizations and for the Firm
- Preparing content generation strategies for EI and other studios
- Preparing and giving presentations on issues of equity, social innovation, and diversity & inclusion for clients and other stakeholders
Research, Design, and Evaluation
- Preparing research drafts, white papers, and innovative, research-based modeling
- Drafts, develops, and disseminates mixed-method research methodologies surveys, screens, focus groups, and other data collection methods
- Provides analysis, evaluation, and assessment of landscapes and data and develops succinct data narratives from data gathered
- Manages a small team of writers and researchers
Project Implementation + Guidance
- Preparing for and participating in meetings with prospective clients
- Supporting end-to-end client engagement processes
- Building + strategizing the creation and use of client resources
- Supporting lead generation, interest, and opportunities with prospective clients
- Implementing planning for studio productivity and success
Project Management + Capacity Building
- Support communication, approvals, and workflow with a larger team and ongoing strategy for all client projects
- Manage multiple projects at once, implementing a workflow for the internal and external teams being mindful of overlap, capacity, and prioritization for all client projects
- Ensure strategy and production of work products are aligned
- Internal training, methods building, and implementation of TR personnel on critical subject matter including but not limited to equity, diversity, economic matters, storytelling, engagement, and other personal areas of expertise
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in qualitative analysis required
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience in qualitative analysis
- Masters or other Advanced Degree in relevant field to equity and social innovation work
- Experience with research in topics related to innovation, social change, equity, and related topics
- Previous experience project management and/or external stakeholder management: clients, beneficiaries, partners, etc.
- Cultural content development skills (writing, presentation development, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with prospective client contacts and partners
- Ph.D., Ph.D. candidate, or degree in a relevant field, including equity; sociology; demography; or social innovation
- Certificate or relevant credential in fields related to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Previous experience with social innovation & systems change work
- Previous experience with work experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Previous experience with polling and/or data collection
- Previous experience with end-to-end business development
Who is TR?
Think Rubix is a social innovation consultancy. We help entrepreneurs, leaders, and decision-makers harness the transformative power of culture.
We are political strategists, researchers, writers, designers, and equity innovators.